Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're PREGNANT!

Well, ok, so this is and April Fools...
The Story goes like this...
Seven years ago, Jeff and I pranked his parents by walking into their living room and saying we were dating. We were holding hands and then we said April Fools, and dropped hands. Jeffs father didn't think it was too funny because he just knew that I didn't want it to be April Fools. (He was right) We just kept being best friends, until... 21st of April, we actually did start to date. It's kinda a joke in the family that we have to be carefull what we prank on April Fools. So, I'm just trying to use this as a way to get pregnant! LOL! So, if I actually prank people about it, then maybe by the 21st, i'll actually be pregnant! LOL It's far out there, but hey, don't judge me! LOL! I'm still taking my medications, and will let you know when if they have done their job, and when I start Clomid. I don't want to get too much into detail and bore everyone with infertility junk, so I'll just give out the basics. Have a wonderful and safe April Fools. (Please pray for us that we do get pregnant this round.)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I totally fell for it. I read the title and even gave a short happy gasp. Here's hoping that your "foolery" will come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog! I will be praying for you in your journey to motherhood. God is indeed in control and you will be blessed! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete