Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Luau

Jeff and I had our 3rd annual BBQ this past Saturday. We had so much fun with everyone who was able to attend. Here are a few pictures of the night.

This is a veiw of the party at night. I bought all the lights after christmas for 75% off! It was a great deal. I didn't even use all I had bought!
This is a view of the "kitchen". The tree is actually a cooler. We used it to put ice water in to hold all the bottles of water.
My handsome hubby getting ready to cook all the beef, pork, and chicken. They (he and dad) also grilled up some Asparagus. It was so yummy!
This picture was taken by Alethea. These were the lanterns I had gotten at a dollar store. Funny thing, Kane told me we could turn all the lights on and the batteries would last until it got dark out, but they didn't. We bought all those batteries, and they were all dead by the time it finally did get dark out. Oh well, the lights they were hanging on lit them up enough. I thought it was still very pretty.
This tiki hut was designed by me, and built by Jeff, with help from my Daddy, and Kane. I bought the "Lei Lady" at a party store in Kokomo. These were some of my favorite things at the party. Picture taken by Alethea.
This is one of my dogs, Shia. She is a Puggle (1/2 pug, 1/2 beagle) She was wearing a grass skirt, and a lei. She was just TOO cute! Rogan was running around with a blue lei on. I didn't want anyone to think he was a girl. Picture taken by Alethea.
I hope you enjoyed SOME of the pictures from our Luau. It's the first luau I've ever hosted, and I'm very happy with the turn out.











No comments:

Post a Comment