Monday, February 28, 2011

1st round...

It has been a very emotional two weeks for me. I've been up and down like I've been on a roller coaster, and I don't much care for it. I got a shot in my behind on Valentines Day, and it was to induce a cycle withing 7-14 days. Today was day 14, and no such luck. I called my Dr. and they want me to come in for an ultrasound and blood test to check my estrogen and my lining. I am hoping for some answers, but if I have to try the medication again, I'm gonna have to wait a few weeks. I have a big change in my life happening, that I'll announce publicly later, but for now, the 2nd round might just have to wait for about 4 weeks.

With all this happening, the stress of my job, and my personal (family) life, I'm more surprised I haven't had a break down yet. I am very thankful for the PCOS Support group I have found on facebook, blog, and YouTube. My new Cysters have been so supportive and informative. I have learned so many things, and have understood so much more. I now realize I am not alone in my fight. I know others that have PCOS, but all symptoms are different. I thought I as actually going crazy with anxiety, depression, and a few other things, but now, I've learned that they are all part of PCOS. (doesn't that sound lovely!) I've met some very beautiful women across the country, and I've joined a Weight Loss Challenge, for Women with PCOS only. I really can't put into words how blessed I feel to have stumbled upon this community. I'll post more later when I get some answers. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: