Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Roller Coaster of Emotions

Well today was a crazy day for my emotions. I started the day being anxious about the appointment. I wasn't sure if insurance would cover today's ultrasound, and well, just then entire situation just gets me anxious. Then I get there, and talk to the Nurse. She made me feel real good by the end of the appointment. She answered all the questions I had, and didn't make me feel crazy. (I usually feel like the Dr. is judging me in some way or another) By the time I went to check out, they told me I owed $275. Um... WHAT?! There was miscommunication about what type of ultrasound I had today, and they were going to make me pay for it. Turns out, my ultrasound wasn't a 'cycle ultrasound', so it was able to be filed on insurance. YAY! The lady at the front desk said, ''I'm sorry, and don't ever let me get your blood pressure up like that again." LOL I walk out of that appointment feeling great. I had some answers, and a plan. Well, later that day, I got a call back from Nurse Lisa, and the news she had for me is NOT what I thought was coming. First she said, yes, my Estrogen is low, and that I pretty much knew was coming. Then she said that my Doctor had a different plan. He wanted me to start birth control pills (of all things) and then I"ll start my other med to induce ovulation. I am not sure, but the sound of the birth control flipped the switch. I lost it! I cried until my eyes burned with makeup, and I almost got a headache. When Jeff got home, I lost it again, and he was able to talk to me, and say the words that only my husband can say to make me feel better. One good thing about an emotional crash, I feel so much better. I feel like I just needed to let it out, like it built up until it was too much to hold.
Here is a picture of my ovaries. The top picture is my uterus, nothing special, they just measured the lining. (it looks like a bunch of NOTHING) The middle picture is my Left ovary, and it's the 'blob' in the picture, and all the black spotty things on that blob are my cysts. The bottom picture is my Right ovary, and same thing, the spotty things on the blog are my cysts. (the Right ovary is harder to see.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey! It will all work out in God's timing. Just hold onto the promise he gave you. You will be a mother.
    Oh and those ovary pics are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked to have some pics printed off so I can put them in my scrap book. The book I'll pull out when my kids are being brats. I'll say, "Look at everything I went through to get you here. I brought you into this world with a lot of work, and money, but I can take you out real quick and cheap!" LOL I am trying to save all documentation...

    ReplyDelete