Tuesday, September 20, 2011

No motivation

I have no motivation, and that is NOT a good thing! my life has been crazy busy since July.
Here I sit... Watching Prime Time T.V. with my laptop in front of my face, and I can't find motivation. I guess I can tell you what I've been doing.
I've been going to Grandmas every other weekend, and on the weekends between, I've been just as busy. Camping with the in-laws, going to get out photos taken, more camping... a baby shower is coming up and then somewhere in there I want to have a scentsy party.
Also, I've decided to challenge myself. You've all heard of the drama with the U.S. Post Office. Basically, they are taking funding away. I don't know everything about it, but I think it has something to do with technology. People pay bills online and people communicate with technology. Like I said, I don't know much about it. So anyway... I challenged myself to write 1 letter a week to a friend. To help 'dust out the cobwebs' in their mail box. (like my SIL would say) Jeff even picked my first victim. LOL
So, that is about as much blogging as I can focus on today.

1 comment: